No. 40 Lower Leeson Street has been tastefully refurbished to the highest traditional standards throughout. The property is For Sale with the benefit of Full Vacant Possession. The 4 storey over basement Georgian building incorporates a mix of impressive reception rooms that can comfortably accommodate open plan configurations, together with smaller rooms, ideal for cellular offices. The lower ground floor is self-contained with a very generous floor to ceiling height, which creates a bright and spacious working environment with unique features. Prime Georgian investment opportunity. Excellent City Centre location. The property is currently in office use and extends to approx. 4,295 sq.ft. NIA or 399 sq.m.
The property briefly comprises the following:
– Solid flooring – Mix of perimeter trunking and floor boxes wired of power & CAT6A cabling.
– Original timber flooring restored at ground flood level.
– Plush textured carpets throughout
– Plastered and painted walls with decorative cornicing and original fireplaces
– Mix of chandeliers and contemporary LED energy efficient lighting system
– Kitchenette facilities (lower ground floor, ground, 2nd & 3rd floors)
– Contemporary shower facilities (ground, 2nd and 3rd floors)
– Security code access to each individual room
– Eco volt smart zonal heating system
– Intercom system
– Fire and intruder alarm
For further information please contact Hugh O’Donnell firstname.lastname@example.org or Brian Gaffney email@example.com